So it turns out that we don't actually know how to count to 33 in roman numerals, so we're going with tried-and-true 'Merican numbers from now on. Other changes include a new theme song by the talented Ian Dorsch and we're no longer bleeping out cuss words, so tread carefully!
With that out of the way, after an unfortunate delay, The Besties are back. Half of them were slammed by Hurricane Sandy while the other half basked with mai tais and sangria. Weather or no, many games were played this week and a new game of the week was crowned.
- 06:00 - Assassin's Creed 3
- 15:00 - Hotline Miami
- 20:45 - Halftime: Hurricane Sandy and Dracula
- 28:40 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- 38:30 - Punch Quest
- 47:20 - THE DECISION
Get the show:
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today