A new Nintendo console launched this Sunday. You'll hear plenty of critics hem and haw over the next few weeks about the Nintendo Wii U, but let's be honest: only one pair of voices matter in the conversation. We couldn't afford them, unfortunately, so we did another Cooperatives.
This week, Frushtick and I visited Nintendo Land, the happiest place in your living room. We saw the sights, rode the rides and Frushtick got motion sick because he has a baby's tummy.
What did we think? Watch the video above to find out, then hop to the comments and share your opinion. Because like Nintendo Land, Cooperatives is better with friends.
(And listen up, commenters, I know that octopus is not Mr. Game & Watch, but it is in a Game & Watch game so we're cool.)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II