A new Nintendo console launched this Sunday. You'll hear plenty of critics hem and haw over the next few weeks about the Nintendo Wii U, but let's be honest: only one pair of voices matter in the conversation. We couldn't afford them, unfortunately, so we did another Cooperatives.
This week, Frushtick and I visited Nintendo Land, the happiest place in your living room. We saw the sights, rode the rides and Frushtick got motion sick because he has a baby's tummy.
What did we think? Watch the video above to find out, then hop to the comments and share your opinion. Because like Nintendo Land, Cooperatives is better with friends.
(And listen up, commenters, I know that octopus is not Mr. Game & Watch, but it is in a Game & Watch game so we're cool.)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.