A new Nintendo console launched this Sunday. You'll hear plenty of critics hem and haw over the next few weeks about the Nintendo Wii U, but let's be honest: only one pair of voices matter in the conversation. We couldn't afford them, unfortunately, so we did another Cooperatives.
This week, Frushtick and I visited Nintendo Land, the happiest place in your living room. We saw the sights, rode the rides and Frushtick got motion sick because he has a baby's tummy.
What did we think? Watch the video above to find out, then hop to the comments and share your opinion. Because like Nintendo Land, Cooperatives is better with friends.
(And listen up, commenters, I know that octopus is not Mr. Game & Watch, but it is in a Game & Watch game so we're cool.)
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall