A new Nintendo console launched this Sunday. You'll hear plenty of critics hem and haw over the next few weeks about the Nintendo Wii U, but let's be honest: only one pair of voices matter in the conversation. We couldn't afford them, unfortunately, so we did another Cooperatives.
This week, Frushtick and I visited Nintendo Land, the happiest place in your living room. We saw the sights, rode the rides and Frushtick got motion sick because he has a baby's tummy.
What did we think? Watch the video above to find out, then hop to the comments and share your opinion. Because like Nintendo Land, Cooperatives is better with friends.
(And listen up, commenters, I know that octopus is not Mr. Game & Watch, but it is in a Game & Watch game so we're cool.)
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story