A new God of War: Ascension developer diary was released by Sony this week, detailing the evolution of the Megalops character featured heavily in the title's multiplayer mode.
The video takes us through the initial inception of the enormous cyclops, from its original concept art to the modelling process before finally being put in-game. Also detailed is the creation process of the game's environmental design, and the elements added later on to help guide the player through the environment.
God of War: Ascension launches March 12, 2013 for PlayStation 3.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations DLC reintroduces Alucard March 25