The ZombiU app is now out for iPhone and iPad devices, letting users identity signs of zombie infection and leave recorded messages for friends that can later be shared online.
The app's infection simulator offers information about the virus behind ZombiU, including details on physical symptoms and behavior patterns. App users can also see what happens once they are bitten by a zombie, using the game's transformation tool that turns a regular image of the user into a zombie. Images can then be shared via email, Twitter or Facebook.
ZombiU for Wii U received an 8 out of 10 from Polygon, stating it "deftly juggles genre conventions to do the unexpected." ZombiU is currently available in North America.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements