Groove Coaster Zero, a free-to-play version of the rhythm game from the team behind Space Invaders Infinity Gene, hits the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad today.
The original Groove Coaster hit iTunes last summer to mostly positive reaction. This remake has players unlock new tracks as they tap their way through the game. The now-free game also includes a new line-up of songs and the ability to purchase "premium" songs.
Players who purchased the paid version of the game will receive three limited edition gift tracks in this new freebie title.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Nvidia debuts Battery Boost in new GTX 800M GPUs to improve laptop battery life