When asked whether or not Nintendo was currently working on any more projects for the now previous-gen console, Trinen simply responded, "No, there are not right now."
Assuming no new projects for the Wii arise in the future, that would make Kirby's Dream Collection, a bundle of hits from the franchise which launched in North America Sept. 16, the last Nintendo-published game on the console. The Wii was recently discounted to $129.99, and is the subject of a number of Black Friday sales later this week — Walmart, for example, will have the console on sale for $89.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!