Select games, expansions and Avatar outfits on Xbox Live Marketplace have been heavily discounted as a Black Friday promotion, including half-price deals on Arcade games like Spelunky and Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013.
The full list, which is embedded as an Excel document on the blog of Microsoft spokesperson Larry Hryb, includes 50 percent discounts on XBLA titles like Spelunky (now 600 Microsoft Points/$7.50), Magic: the Gathering 2013 (400 Microsoft Points/$5), Rock Band Blitz (600 Microsoft Points/$7.50), Daytona USA (400 Microsoft Points/$5) and more.
A number of Games on Demand titles have had their prices slashed from $29.99 down to $19.99, including Dead Island, Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. Downloadable content is also on the chopping block — if you've hesitated to pick up expansions for Forza Motorsport 4, Darksiders 2 or Sleeping Dogs, now would be an opportune time to do so.
These offers and more will only be available through Cyber Monday, Nov. 26.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2