Blizzard is offering a Thanksgiving sale consisting of a $20 discount on its two most recent hits, StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty and Diablo 3, along with discounts on the World of Warcraft franchise at retail stores.
The Blizzard Store sale drops the cost of StarCraft 2 to $19.99 from $39.99 — a great price at which to pick up the game in preparation for the March 12 launch of StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm. In addition, Diablo 3 is temporarily available for $39.99 instead of $59.99. The promotion will end at 2:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Nov. 27.
These discounts are separate from retailers' Black Friday discounts on the World of Warcraft series. That sale puts the Battle Chest (World of Warcraft plus its first two expansions, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King) at $4.99; the third expansion, Cataclysm, at $9.99; and the fourth and most recent expansion, Mists of Pandaria, at $19.99. Those deals will be available at Amazon, Best Buy, Fred Meyer, Fry's, GameStop, Hastings and Target.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- PlayStation Store flash sale discounts Braid, Tokyo Jungle and more to just $0.99
- Conception 2 review: bad romance