The Game Music Bundle 4 is currently on sale and punters can bag five video game soundtracks for only $1, access a second tier of soundtracks for $10 or buy all 12 soundtracks for $15.
The first tier, which can be picked up for $1, contains the complete soundtracks for Spelunky, Retro City Rampage, Dear Esther, Shoot Many Robots and Indie Game: The Movie.
The second tier contains the complete soundtracks of Joypad Powerup, Kanto Symphony EP, Skyrim: Main Theme, Adventures in Pixels, Jottobots, Hotline Miami: The Takedown EP and POP Methodology Experiment One.
For $15, buyers receive all the soundtracks mentioned.
Buyers can choose how much money they wish to pay, although if they want any of the soundtracks they will have to meet the requirements of each tier. The top 10 contributors will receive a copy of Indie Game: The Movie on Vinyl and Zelda: Twilight Symphony, while the top five contributors will also receive the Retro City Rampage soundtrack on vinyl.
The soundtracks can be bought from Game Music Bundle.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Endless Legend seeks the perfect imbalance to keep players exploring and exterminating
- How to make a video game about drag queens
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo