Zynga has promoted its vice president of games in charge of FarmVille 2, Tim LeTourneau, to the position of Chief Creative Officer, replacing Mike Verdu who left the company back in August, All Things D reports.
Until now LeTourneau was in charge of the daily operations of FarmVille 2, which is currently Zynga's most-played game and is the studio's first foray into 3D social games. Prior to joining the studio, he spent more than a decade at EA working on The Sims franchise, climbing to the position of vice president and general manager of The Sims Studio at EA.
In his new position, LeTourneau will help overlook game design across all of Zynga's products.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy