The first in a series of Assassin's Creed 3 single-player events begins today with the introduction of the "Leave No Witnesses" event, Ubisoft announced.
Players are challenged to kill as many enemy NPCs as possible within the game's single-player campaign, with top scoring players on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC rewarded with a Season Pass for all future DLC once released. Ubisoft will also give away a Season Pass to one random player on each of the three platforms.
"Replaying memories counts," reads the post, "so even if you've already completed the main game and side quests, you still have a chance to win!"
This follows the introduction of Assassin's Creed 3's first multiplayer event titled "Revolution," which required the game's community to collectively kill 3 million enemies to unlock an award.
The event will run from Nov. 21 to Nov. 26. Head over to assassinsnetwork.ubi.com competition tab to register.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites