The first in a series of Assassin's Creed 3 single-player events begins today with the introduction of the "Leave No Witnesses" event, Ubisoft announced.
Players are challenged to kill as many enemy NPCs as possible within the game's single-player campaign, with top scoring players on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC rewarded with a Season Pass for all future DLC once released. Ubisoft will also give away a Season Pass to one random player on each of the three platforms.
"Replaying memories counts," reads the post, "so even if you've already completed the main game and side quests, you still have a chance to win!"
This follows the introduction of Assassin's Creed 3's first multiplayer event titled "Revolution," which required the game's community to collectively kill 3 million enemies to unlock an award.
The event will run from Nov. 21 to Nov. 26. Head over to assassinsnetwork.ubi.com competition tab to register.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?