The first in a series of Assassin's Creed 3 single-player events begins today with the introduction of the "Leave No Witnesses" event, Ubisoft announced.
Players are challenged to kill as many enemy NPCs as possible within the game's single-player campaign, with top scoring players on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC rewarded with a Season Pass for all future DLC once released. Ubisoft will also give away a Season Pass to one random player on each of the three platforms.
"Replaying memories counts," reads the post, "so even if you've already completed the main game and side quests, you still have a chance to win!"
This follows the introduction of Assassin's Creed 3's first multiplayer event titled "Revolution," which required the game's community to collectively kill 3 million enemies to unlock an award.
The event will run from Nov. 21 to Nov. 26. Head over to assassinsnetwork.ubi.com competition tab to register.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?