Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe," perhaps the song of the year, will become available on the Rock Band Music Store on Nov. 27, developer Harmonix announced today.
"Call Me Maybe" will be joined by Marcy Playground's 1997 hit, "Sex and Candy." Each track will be sold for $1.99 on PlayStation 3, 160 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 and $2.00 on Wii. The former includes Rock Band 3 keyboard support, while the latter offers a Pro Guitar/Bass upgrade for an extra dollar.
In addition, Rock Band Blitz is being offered at half price — 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50) instead of 1200 ($15) — from now through Nov. 26, as part of Microsoft's Thanksgiving weekend deals on Xbox Live Arcade.
Yesterday marked the Rock Band franchise's fifth anniversary.
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Swing Copters, clones and the dismal failure of the 'open' app store
- Destiny launch trailer shows combat readiness
- Watch 20 minutes of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay from Gamescom