Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe," perhaps the song of the year, will become available on the Rock Band Music Store on Nov. 27, developer Harmonix announced today.
"Call Me Maybe" will be joined by Marcy Playground's 1997 hit, "Sex and Candy." Each track will be sold for $1.99 on PlayStation 3, 160 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 and $2.00 on Wii. The former includes Rock Band 3 keyboard support, while the latter offers a Pro Guitar/Bass upgrade for an extra dollar.
In addition, Rock Band Blitz is being offered at half price — 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50) instead of 1200 ($15) — from now through Nov. 26, as part of Microsoft's Thanksgiving weekend deals on Xbox Live Arcade.
Yesterday marked the Rock Band franchise's fifth anniversary.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'