Square Enix is offering 50 percent off select games in its online store beginning tomorrow, Nov. 22 until Monday, Nov. 26 as part of a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, the company announced today.
Buyers can grab a number of recent releases as well as handful of older titles as part of the discount. Eligible titles include:
- Army Corps of Hell for PlayStation Vita
- Dead Island for PS3 or Xbox 360
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PS3 or Xbox 360
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy for PSP
- Dungeon Siege 3 for PS3 or Xbox 360
- Final Fantasy 4: The Complete Collection for PSP
- Final Fantasy 13-2 for PS3 or Xbox 360
- Heroes of Ruin for 3DS
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for 3DS
- Risen 2: Dark Waters for PS3 or Xbox 360
- Sleeping Dogs for PS3 or Xbox 360
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for PSP
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for 3DS
- Tomb Raider Trilogy for PS3
The shop's front page already advertises four titles at their discounted price: Sleeping Dogs for $29.99, Dead Island for $9.99, Final Fantasy 13-2 for $19.99 and all 3DS games for $19.99 each.
All non-game merchandise including figures, soundtracks and pre-ordered items are not included in the sale.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'