Valve is expanding its Linux for Steam beta by inviting 5,000 more testers before the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday weekend kicks in, the company announced today.
Valve held an internal beta for Linux on Steam back in September before inviting Steam users to sign-up to test the service last month. Due to the positive response it received and the progress it is making with finding and fixing issues reported by its beta testers, it has decided to allow more people to join.
New beta testers will receive an email notification in their inbox before the U.S. holiday.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements