The European release of Scribblenauts Unlimited is delayed until 2013, developer 5th Cell confirmed to Twitter.
Despite being currently available in North America on Nintendo 3DS, Wii U and PC, the fourth title in the Scribblenauts series will release next year in Europe. While it has been suggested this could be due to localization issues, one developer for the studio told NeoGAF forum users this was not the case.
"It's due to stuff I can't talk about until 2013," they said. "Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts were released NA and EU the same day. Trust me. I want your money. It's due to things outside of development."
A representative from publisher Warner Bros. later told RPS that "details about the European distribution of Scribblenauts Unlimited are coming soon."
Scribblenauts Unlimited was initially planned to release as a launch title for Wii U in Europe. Check out our in-depth feature on how Wii U and Nintendo changed the title
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2