Darkstalkers Resurrection, a PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade collection announced in October, will get a new tournament and online tournament mode, according to an update from Capcom-Unity blog.
The online mode will work with up to eight players, with matches set for sudden death, one game takes all, best of two, or best of three. Resurrection will also include the usual Ranked and Player Matches.
As previously revealed, players will also be able to upload their replays to YouTube. The post did not explain the process, although it did say users will be able to upload videos "with ease."
Darkstalkers Resurrection is a revamped bundle containing 1995's The Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge and 1997 arcade hit Darkstalkers 3. It will be available for $14.99 on PSN and 1,200 Microsoft Points on XBLA in 2013.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes