Bioshock Infinite will follow in the footsteps of the original Bioshock and not have a multiplayer mode, series creator Ken Levine said on Twitter.
When asked via the social networking platform whether Bioshock Infinite would feature any kind of multiplayer mode, Levine tweeted:
Bioshock 2 — developed by 2K Marin — is the only game in the series to have a multiplayer mode.
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28