Bioshock Infinite will follow in the footsteps of the original Bioshock and not have a multiplayer mode, series creator Ken Levine said on Twitter.
When asked via the social networking platform whether Bioshock Infinite would feature any kind of multiplayer mode, Levine tweeted:
Bioshock 2 — developed by 2K Marin — is the only game in the series to have a multiplayer mode.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?