Bioshock Infinite will follow in the footsteps of the original Bioshock and not have a multiplayer mode, series creator Ken Levine said on Twitter.
When asked via the social networking platform whether Bioshock Infinite would feature any kind of multiplayer mode, Levine tweeted:
Bioshock 2 — developed by 2K Marin — is the only game in the series to have a multiplayer mode.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC