Bioshock Infinite will follow in the footsteps of the original Bioshock and not have a multiplayer mode, series creator Ken Levine said on Twitter.
When asked via the social networking platform whether Bioshock Infinite would feature any kind of multiplayer mode, Levine tweeted:
Bioshock 2 — developed by 2K Marin — is the only game in the series to have a multiplayer mode.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?