More details about the Tomb Raider's side stories, hidden rooms and Lara Croft's climbing abilities will be detailed next month as the team behind the game launches a new publicity push, Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart tweeted over the weekend.
During an hour-long fan question and answer session on Twitter, Stewart answered a slew of game-related questions in 140-character bursts.
For instance, we learned that the island-marooned Lara Croft won't be able to swim in this game. That the game will take 12 to 15 hours to complete. That there will be "tons" of hidden rooms and side stories and that players won't have to be familiar with the series to enjoy the game.
"This is day one," Stewart Twitted, when asked whether a gamer has to play the older ones to understand this new one. "All new."
The storyline will also have "plenty of twists" and, if the game does well, a sequel.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business