What was once a single day of good deals on Black Friday has grown to include a weekend of savings punctuated by a Monday of price cuts. Today's Cyber Monday deals may not include the "door busters" of Black Friday, but there are still quite a few good gets to be had. We've collected all of the gaming discounts in this single stream for your easy perusal.
Gaming fans looking for something more gargantuan to put under the Christmas tree may want to take advantage of BMI Gaming's Cyber Monday sale, which offers discounts on stand up and cocktail arcade cabinets, pinball tables, sit-down racing games and other arcade amusements.
Arcade game enthusiasts and operators can shave off $200 from a tabletop version of Namco's Pac-Man Battle Royale, for example, which is pictured above. Pinball fans may find the Cyber Monday savings make dropping $5,000 or more on an X-Men or AC/DC pinball table slightly easier to swallow. Or, if you're in the market...
Halo Waypoint Cyber Monday sale offers 30 percent off select collectibles, 20 percent off everything else
Halo Waypoint is holding a Cyber Monday sale today, offering 30 percent off collectibles produced by Funko, Jada and McFarlane figure and toy companies and 20 percent off all other items in its online store, Waypoint announced on its store page today.
As part of its Autumn Sale, Steam is offering up to 75 percent off its top sellers including Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition and Dishonored for Cyber Monday.
Today's deals will end tomorrow at 1 p.m. ET and include:
- Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition for $7.49 (regularly $29.99)
- Civilization 5 for $7.49 (regularly $29.99)
- Dishonored for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- Orcs Must Die 2 for $3.74 (regularly $14.99)
- Sonic Generations for $7.49 (regularly $29.99)
- Torchlight 2 for $9.99 (regularly $19.99)
Yesterday's deals, which are ending at 1 p.m. ET today,...
Microsoft's Cyber Monday deals on the Xbox marketplace feature one-day discounts for seven titles on Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Arcade.
According to the official listing, buyers can purchase the following games at discounted prices for the rest of the day:
- Gotham City Imposters - 600 Microsoft Points
- Shadow Complex - 800 Microsoft Points
- Bloodforge - 600 Microsoft Points
- Real Steel - 400 Microsoft Points
- The Expendables 2 Videogame - 600 Microsoft Points
- The Expendables 2 Videogame full access and upgrade - 120 Microsoft Points
- Left 4 Dead 2: Cold Stream - 280 Microsoft Points ...
Gaming accessory manufacturer Steelseries is offering 30 to 50 percent off all items in its online store for Cyber Monday today, as well as free shipping on all orders.
Gamers can snag a new headset for use with consoles or PC, including Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2-themed sets for $60 each. Other items include World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 gaming mice and a score of brand-themed mousepads.
Best Buy's Cyber Monday deals feature discounts on Nintendo 3DS hardware and software, as well as the Mists of Pandaria expansion to World of Warcraft.
The big-box retailer is also offering an online-only deal on select games: buy one, get one 50 percent off.
Here are a few highlights out of over 50 items on sale today:
- $19.99: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Star Fox 64 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- $23.99: Dance Central 3
- $29.99: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (360/PS3)
- $20 off Nintendo 3DS ($149.99) or 3DS XL...
Wal-Mart's Cyber Monday deals today include discounted bundles for Xbox 360 and PS3, as well as buy 2, get 2 and buy 2, get 1 deals for games across all consoles, according to listings in the retailer's Cyber Monday section.
Via the Wal-Mart website, buyers can snag the following:
- Xbox 360 4 GB console bundle, including the Skylanders Starter Kit and an exclusive Skylander figure, Gill Grunt, for $159
- DSi XL Ultimate Solution bundle, including three pre-installed games (Brain Age Express: Math, Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters and Photo Clock) and two free applications (Nintendo...
We're not sure why Konami instead of Bethesda is listed as the publisher for the latter title, but everything else appears to be in order with the game; the same can't be said for the off-brand PlayStation 3 controllers on sale.
We've cherry-picked a few good deals for you below:
- $14.99: Dark Souls
- $19.99: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (360/PS3), Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
- $24.99: Dishonored (360/PS3)
- $29.99: Sleeping Dogs (360/PS3), Forza Horizon
Check out the full list of video...
GameStop is offering numerous discounts on video game hardware and software for Cyber Monday, including titles like the PC download version of Darksiders 2, Journey Collector's Edition and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition.
Some of the deals are only available online, but others are valid on the retailer's website and in-store. We've included a few highlights for you here:
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition: $9.99 (Xbox 360, online only)
- Journey Collector's Edition: $14.99 (online only)
- Darksiders 2: $16.99 (PC download)
- Max Payne 3: $19.99
The online retailer is using the day to re-run some offers from Black Friday and the preceding week, such as the XCOM deal. That discount (to $25 from $59.99) applies all day — or at least until supplies last — but there are also plenty of Lightning Deals that only last for a limited time. Here are some highlights:
- Lightning Deals: SSX, $15.99 (12:10 p.m. ET - 4:10 p.m. ET); NHL 13, $25 (4:10 p.m. - 8:10 p.m. ET); Dance Central 3, $22.99 (4:10 p.m. - 8:10 p.m. ET); Adventure...
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Microsoft remains 'extremely committed' to Xbox, says Phil Spencer
- When a successful game is a failure
- Phil Spencer: Games with Gold will feel 'more true' to what consumers want in the future
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Nintendo Wii U, 3DS eShops to undergo extended maintenance March 13
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Warlords of Draenor to tweak healing mechanics