The DLC, which is "[i]nspired by the grisly shootouts from Max's past," will bring four new multiplayer maps, including the Roscoe Street Subway from the original Max Payne. It will also feature weapons like the UAR-21 assault rifle, avatars and items. Finally, it introduces the Hangover Burst, which causes multiplayer enemies to respawn with blurred vision as well as reduced stamina and health.
The DLC will cost 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live and $9.99 on PlayStation Network and PC. It will be free to those with the game's season pass.
Max Payne 3's most recent DLC, Hostage Negotiation, missed its intended September release, and Rockstar released a bonus weapon to compensate.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements