The DLC, which is "[i]nspired by the grisly shootouts from Max's past," will bring four new multiplayer maps, including the Roscoe Street Subway from the original Max Payne. It will also feature weapons like the UAR-21 assault rifle, avatars and items. Finally, it introduces the Hangover Burst, which causes multiplayer enemies to respawn with blurred vision as well as reduced stamina and health.
The DLC will cost 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live and $9.99 on PlayStation Network and PC. It will be free to those with the game's season pass.
Max Payne 3's most recent DLC, Hostage Negotiation, missed its intended September release, and Rockstar released a bonus weapon to compensate.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?