Final Fantasy tribute concert Final Symphony will perform at the Barbican Hall in London on May 30, 2013, the concert series' producer Thomas Böcker told Destructoid yesterday.
The London Symphonic Orchestra will perform brand new arrangements of tracks from franchise titles Final Fantasy 6, 7 and 10. Original composers Nobuo Uematsu and Masashi Hamauzu will be in attendance and available for a free meet-and-greet opportunity following the program.
Final Symphony is part of the Symphonic Fantasies concert series, which includes past concerts Symphonic Fantasies Tokyo, Symphonic Odysseys highlighting Uematsu's work on the Final Fantasy franchise and Symphonic Shades, a tribute to German video game composer Chris Hülsbeck.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding