Final Fantasy tribute concert Final Symphony will perform at the Barbican Hall in London on May 30, 2013, the concert series' producer Thomas Böcker told Destructoid yesterday.
The London Symphonic Orchestra will perform brand new arrangements of tracks from franchise titles Final Fantasy 6, 7 and 10. Original composers Nobuo Uematsu and Masashi Hamauzu will be in attendance and available for a free meet-and-greet opportunity following the program.
Final Symphony is part of the Symphonic Fantasies concert series, which includes past concerts Symphonic Fantasies Tokyo, Symphonic Odysseys highlighting Uematsu's work on the Final Fantasy franchise and Symphonic Shades, a tribute to German video game composer Chris Hülsbeck.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?