Grand Theft Auto 4 and its two expansions, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, are available at half price on Xbox Live Marketplace this week.
The Games on Demand version of Grand Theft Auto 4 is available for $9.99, The Lost and Damned is on sale for 400 Microsoft Points ($5) and The Ballad of Gay Tony is going for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). The discounts are valid from Nov. 27 through Dec. 3. Also on sale this week is the Kinect version of Burnout Crash, for 400 Microsoft Points.
The following week, from Dec. 4-10, Kinect Central: Dragon's Lair will be available at a 50 percent discount for 400 Microsoft Points. In addition, the two Deadliest Warrior titles on Xbox Live Arcade — Deadliest Warrior and Deadliest Warrior: Legends — will be on sale for half price, 400 Microsoft Points each. Both games' downloadable add-ons, the former title's DLC Expansion Pack 1 and the latter title's Joan of Arc DLC, will also be on sale at 200 and 120 Microsoft Points, respectively.
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today