Grand Theft Auto 4 and its two expansions, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, are available at half price on Xbox Live Marketplace this week.
The Games on Demand version of Grand Theft Auto 4 is available for $9.99, The Lost and Damned is on sale for 400 Microsoft Points ($5) and The Ballad of Gay Tony is going for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). The discounts are valid from Nov. 27 through Dec. 3. Also on sale this week is the Kinect version of Burnout Crash, for 400 Microsoft Points.
The following week, from Dec. 4-10, Kinect Central: Dragon's Lair will be available at a 50 percent discount for 400 Microsoft Points. In addition, the two Deadliest Warrior titles on Xbox Live Arcade — Deadliest Warrior and Deadliest Warrior: Legends — will be on sale for half price, 400 Microsoft Points each. Both games' downloadable add-ons, the former title's DLC Expansion Pack 1 and the latter title's Joan of Arc DLC, will also be on sale at 200 and 120 Microsoft Points, respectively.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with No Doubt, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer