Blizzard is offering the latest World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria, at 50 percent off this week, the developer announced on Battle.net.
The sale offers Mists of Pandaria for $20, half off the original price of $39.99. The discount applies to both physical boxed and digital versions of the expansion and will end at 2:59 a.m. ET on Friday Nov. 30.
Mists of Pandaria lifts the level cap to 90 and introduces the new Monk class, granting players access to three new specializations: windwalkers, mistweavers and brewmasters. Players can also become members of the Pandaren, the world's first neutral race, and explore the new Pandaria region.
Last week Blizzard announced that all World of Warcraft expansions as well as the Battle Chest bundle would be discounted at select retailers as part of the company's Black Friday sale.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- See Star Citizen's dogfighting, and more, in action
- AbleGamers Foundation raised more than $33K at PAX East 2014
- Hearthstone Fireside Gatherings will help players meet in the real world April 26
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam