Blizzard is offering the latest World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria, at 50 percent off this week, the developer announced on Battle.net.
The sale offers Mists of Pandaria for $20, half off the original price of $39.99. The discount applies to both physical boxed and digital versions of the expansion and will end at 2:59 a.m. ET on Friday Nov. 30.
Mists of Pandaria lifts the level cap to 90 and introduces the new Monk class, granting players access to three new specializations: windwalkers, mistweavers and brewmasters. Players can also become members of the Pandaren, the world's first neutral race, and explore the new Pandaria region.
Last week Blizzard announced that all World of Warcraft expansions as well as the Battle Chest bundle would be discounted at select retailers as part of the company's Black Friday sale.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe