Guild Wars 2 players who are unhappy with a character's appearance but don't want to start from scratch just to change it now have the option to pay for cosmetic makeovers, through two new items that developer ArenaNet added to the in-game store today.
The Self-Style Hair Kit costs 250 gems, while the Total Makeover Kit costs 350 gems; bulk discounts are available for both items. According to the official Guild Wars 2 Twitter account, ArenaNet didn't add any new character customization options along with the items, and neither item can be used to change a character's name.
Guild Wars 2 launched on PC this past August; a Mac version is currently in beta. Check out the image below to see what the items look like in the Black Lion Trading Company, the game's store.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft