Developer Robomodo released a title update for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD today, adding the combo-extending revert trick to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 game. That addition was previously announced to be part of the game's upcoming downloadable content, but has instead been released as part of a free update.
The revert was introduced in 2001's Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, letting players build upon vert combos. Since Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD is based upon tricks and levels from the first two games, the move was not included in the remake's original design.
Robomodo confirmed in a post on Facebook today that with the addition of reverts to THPS HD, "the high scores are already going from crazytown insane to full-on loonball bananas."
The HD Revert Pack will be released for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD on Dec. 4 for $4.99/400 Microsoft Points. It will include skaters Steve Caballero and Geoff Rowley, as well as Metallica's James Hetfield and Robert Trujillo; and the Airport, Canada and Los Angeles levels from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- Keep your pants up with these GoldenEye proximity mines