Forza Horizon's December car pack will hit the Xbox Live Marketplace on Dec. 4, bringing limited edition and exotic vehicles to the dusty Colorado roads, Microsoft announced.
The December IGN Car Pack will include seven unique cars and cost 400 Microsoft Points ($5):
- The 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Halo Edition, featuring a Halo-themed skin designed by the Halo 4 developers at 343 Industries
- The 2008 Aston Martin DBS, based on the car driven by George Lazenby's James Bond in the 1969 film On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- The 2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta, the fastest car Ferrari has to offer
- The 2006 Ford GTX1, "functional," "versatile" and boasting 700 horsepower
- The 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top, "the most dominant and capable off-road vehicle ever created"
- The 1993 McLaren F1, a speed record-setting car with a $1 million price tag
- The 1971 AMC Javelin-AMX, one of the last and greatest of the classic muscle cars
The pack is available as part of the Forza Horizon Season Pass, which grants owners access to six add-on packs released monthly through March. The pass also lets players to download the Forza Horizon "Rally" expansion, due on Xbox Live on Dec. 18. The Season pass is available for 4,000 Microsoft Points ($50) and includes five exclusive cars.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down