Ultimate Team players will now be able to create five different lineups from their card collection. They'll also enjoy improved, "more nuanced" roster management, according to developer EA Tiburon. Player sorting by position will be more granular, while a new screen will offer an at-a-glance look at players' active boosts. In addition, Ultimate Team will now offer quick collections, which provide bonuses for completing card collections, and the option to play games with two-minute quarters.
Here's the full list of bug fixes coming in the title update on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3:
- Fixed bug where Connected Careers panel in main menu is blank
- Fixed exploit in Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges where players were using frozen kick meter to run out the clock
- Fixed issue in Panthers playbook where Shotgun formation was properly displaying
- Fixed squib kick exploit
- Fixed exploit that allowed MLB to get instant pressure when in a specific position with a specific coverage called
- Fixed bug when reviewing a friend's depth chart in Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed erroneous screen telling Madden Ultimate Team players EA servers were unavailable when an opponent signed out before progressing to the loading screen
- Fixed issue where replaying completed Solo Challenges in Madden Ultimate Team consumed contracts
- Fixed issue where Connected Careers offline depth chart would reset after each game when player used imported My Madden roster
- Fixed issue where users could not save edits to existing NFL players whose names were flagged as profane.
- Fixed exploit where Madden Ultimate Team users who were kicked out a match for grieving [sic] were still granted 800 coins
- Fixed a menu display bug in Madden Ultimate Team matchmaking screen
Previous title updates have added elements such as the online fantasy draft in the Connected Careers mode, which was present in past Madden games but was removed from Madden 13 before launch.