Dragon Age 3: Inquisition will be published on next generation platforms in 2014, according to a post on the LinkedIn profile of EA Shanghai level designer Tao Gu.
"Scope of the DAIII has been changed [sic], which will target next gen platform and will be postpone to 2014," reads the post on his CV, which is visible only to LinkedIn premium account holders.
In an earnings report call in May, Electronic Arts executives announced the company had delayed a "key game" to fiscal year 2014. Speculation pointed to the third title in the Dragon Age series. The game was officially announced in September as Dragon Age 3: Inquisition for release in late 2013 and without a designated platform.
Dragon Age 3 is being built with DICE's Frostbite 2 engine, which "was built for the next generation" according to EA Games vice president Patrick Soderlund.
When contacted for comment, a representative for EA said that the company does not comment on rumors and speculation.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19