Tecmo Koei will bring story-driven beat 'em up Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 to North America on Feb. 5, 2013, the publisher announced today, offering fans of the post-apocalyptic manga series a larger helping of Musou-style fan service.
Ken's Rage 2 expands on the events of the previous Fist of the North Star game released in 2010. The sequel will feature a new Legend Mode, which follows the storyline of the entire manga series, including the "Celestial Emperor" and "Land of Shura" story arcs. Ken's Rage 2 also introduces a new Dream Mode promising original storylines that focus on minor characters and fill in story gaps.
Over 20 playable characters will be featured in the game, including the characters Falco, Shew and Juza, seen in the gallery below.
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 will be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in February, with a Wii U version currently in development.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes