Tecmo Koei will bring story-driven beat 'em up Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 to North America on Feb. 5, 2013, the publisher announced today, offering fans of the post-apocalyptic manga series a larger helping of Musou-style fan service.
Ken's Rage 2 expands on the events of the previous Fist of the North Star game released in 2010. The sequel will feature a new Legend Mode, which follows the storyline of the entire manga series, including the "Celestial Emperor" and "Land of Shura" story arcs. Ken's Rage 2 also introduces a new Dream Mode promising original storylines that focus on minor characters and fill in story gaps.
Over 20 playable characters will be featured in the game, including the characters Falco, Shew and Juza, seen in the gallery below.
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 will be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in February, with a Wii U version currently in development.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Minecon is officially off this year; looks to return in 2015
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off