The game is different to the mobile version of Street Fighter X Tekken, which is aptly named Street Fighter X Tekken Mobile. The free Gauntlet version gives players the choice of playing as Ryu or Kazuya only, and they are then pitted against the SFXT Mobile cast in a series of one-on-one battles.
Aside from the format change, a number of different elements have also been thrown in to change the way battles work. Players will be fighting against a timer, which begins at 30 seconds. The goal is for the player to survive for as long as possible. The game helps players extend their playtime by throwing random challenges at them which, if successfully completed, add additional seconds to the match. Challenges include having to perform a specific number of moves in succession or achieving a certain number of knockdowns. Players have a choice of brushing these challenges aside with the swipe of a finger.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance