European PlayStation Plus members will receive six new titles in the Sony Instant Game Collection starting Dec. 5, PlayStation Store and Plus content manager Chris Howe announced on PlayStation Blog Europe.
Beginning the first week of December, Batman: Arkham City, Vanquish and Limbo will be added to the service's Instant Game Collection, allowing PlayStation Plus members to download the titles at no extra cost. On Dec. 12, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita title Big Sky Infinity will be added, following by Mortal Kombat for PS Vita on Dec. 19 and Knytt Underground for both PS3 and PS Vita on Dec. 21.
Unfortunately this also means a few titles will be knocked off of the list of Instant games. Crysis 2, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Double Dragon Neon will no longer be available beginning Dec. 5, followed by PS Vita title Chronovolt on Dec. 19 and Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack on Dec. 21.
PlayStation Plus can be purchased through the PlayStation Store on the PS3 or PS Vita. One-year memberships cost $49.99 while three-month memberships are available for $17.99. The games are located in the "Free" section of the PlayStation Plus area of the PlayStation Store.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4