The Kickstarter campaign for Barkley 2: Revenge of Cuchulainn, sequel to Tales of Game's 2008 freeware Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, met its funding goal less than a day after its launch.
The project page says the game will be released for PC, but Tales of Game's has already received numerous requests for a Mac port of the title.
"It is crazy how many people want a Mac port for Barkley 2," tweeted the official studio account earlier today. "We'll probably post stretch goals later today and the first goal is a Mac port."
The Mystical Realm of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa (the game's full title) will be an action role-playing game, though its predecessor was a turn-based RPG in the style of 16-bit Final Fantasy titles. The story picks up where the first game left off, and is described by Tales of Game's as "a coming of age story" about "love, hope, betrayal and redemption."
Interested players can grab the original Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden for PC and Mac for free at the developer's official website.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic