Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary's launch trailer is meant to tickle the nostalgia of the original game's fans; a courting process that involves guns, foul-mouthed thugs and so, so much neon.
The iOS and Android version of Rockstar's open-world follow-up to GTA 3 sports updated character models and lighting effects, as well as renovated, customizable controls to help make the touchscreen adaptation a bit smoother. The game will also be retina display-enabled on supporting devices.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary launches Dec. 6, and will cost $4.99. Check out the list below for a full list of supported phones and tablets.
- Apple iOS Devices: iPad, iPhone 4, 4S & 5, iPod touch 4th & 5th Generation
- Android Phones: Motorola Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr Maxx HD, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & 2, Samsung S2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, P, T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4
- Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, HTC Flyer, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders