The latest Humble Bundle lets you pay what you want for some of THQ's biggest and best hits, including Darksiders, Metro 2033 and Saints Row the Third.
Proceeds for each purchase, which is for Windows PC Steam keys for the games, can be split however you like between THQ, Child's Play and American Red Cross, or Humble Bundle.
The name-your-price deal includes:
- Metro 2033
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Company of Heroes
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
- Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
The games and music, purchased separately, would come in at about $190. If you pay more than the average, which is currently $5.40, you also land a copy of Saints Row the Third. The bundle also includes soundtracks for Saints Row the Third, Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon and two from Company of Heroes. You have to pay at least $1 to get the games, otherwise you only get the soundtracks.
As of this posting, the bundle has brought in more than $146,000 through more than 28,250 purchases. The top spender, LET RELIC FINISH DoW3, spent $133.37 on the bundle.
The deal's clock runs out on Dec. 12.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Batman Returns (Wed 5 Mar)