Fans of BioWare's Mass Effect and DICE's Mirror's Edge looking for video game art to adorn their bare walls can now turn to "next-gen art dealership" Cook & Becker. The Netherlands-based printmaker is now selling museum-grade giclée prints of art from the franchises.
BioWare detailed its partnership with Cook & Becker on its official blog today, writing that "we'll be able to deliver art from the Mass Effect universe through a limited edition collection of the highest quality." The Mass Effect prints feature series characters including Tali, Aria, Thane and Miranda, as well as environment paintings of The Citadel and ship paintings of the Normandy.
Prices range from $325 for character portraits to $2500 for a 32" by 70" painting of the Mass Effect team. Prints are hand-numbered, proofed and signed by Mass Effect lead writer Mac Walters, art director Derek Watts and executive producer Casey Hudson.
Cook & Becker's prints for Mirror's Edge range from $235 to $500 and feature concept art of Faith and her brightly lit, primary colored city. Those limited edition prints are signed by Mirror's Edge art director Johannes Söderqvist.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)