Fans of BioWare's Mass Effect and DICE's Mirror's Edge looking for video game art to adorn their bare walls can now turn to "next-gen art dealership" Cook & Becker. The Netherlands-based printmaker is now selling museum-grade giclée prints of art from the franchises.
BioWare detailed its partnership with Cook & Becker on its official blog today, writing that "we'll be able to deliver art from the Mass Effect universe through a limited edition collection of the highest quality." The Mass Effect prints feature series characters including Tali, Aria, Thane and Miranda, as well as environment paintings of The Citadel and ship paintings of the Normandy.
Prices range from $325 for character portraits to $2500 for a 32" by 70" painting of the Mass Effect team. Prints are hand-numbered, proofed and signed by Mass Effect lead writer Mac Walters, art director Derek Watts and executive producer Casey Hudson.
Cook & Becker's prints for Mirror's Edge range from $235 to $500 and feature concept art of Faith and her brightly lit, primary colored city. Those limited edition prints are signed by Mirror's Edge art director Johannes Söderqvist.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?