BAFTA award winner Jason Graves will pen the score for the upcoming Tomb Raider reboot, developer Crystal Dynamics announced today with the release of the third episode of "The Final Hours of Tomb Raider."
In the latest episode, Graves - whose past work includes the BAFTA-recognized score for Dead Space - reveals the method behind creating an entirely new theme for the series from scratch. This includes collaborating with sculptor Matt McConnel to develop an original instrument to bring a unique sound to the game.
Tomb Raider will launch March 5 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy