Electronic Arts is offering a new discount every day on the European Origin store as part of a Christmas-countdown Advent Calendar sale, the company announced today.
Beginning Dec. 1, Origin users can grab discounts on everything from pre-order bonuses to recently-released games. On Dec. 25, Christmas Day, EA will offer a 50 percent discount on all items in the Origin store.
Origin will reveal each new deal as they go live during the sale period. Highlights include 50 percent off Battlefield 3 on Dec. 5, voucher codes totaling £40 with every Crysis 3 pre-order on Dec. 12, and bundling discounts on Dec. 22 including 50 percent off purchases of three or more items.
Polygon has reached out to EA to ask if there are plans for a similar sale in North America, and will update this story with more information as we have it.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer