Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, the latest entry in the most successful video game franchise of this generation, is now available worldwide. Not ones to miss a hype bandwagon, Russ and I jump on board. We shoot people in single-player. We shoot people in multiplayer. We shoot undead people in zombies. Then we whine about how they don't make shooters like they used to.
Black Ops 2 is a big game, both in its globetrotting, time-bending narrative and its vast amount of content included on the disc. We try to condense our opinion into a payload of explosions and confusing plot turns. Brace yourself.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- On Patreon support
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS