Fallen Sword MMO developer Hunted Cow's turn-based multiplayer strategy title Battle Dungeon is now available on iOS, the company announced today.
Battle Dungeon has players build and train an army of 30 warriors, archers and clerics, then equip them for battle and send them into the fray. There are nine different weapon combinations and 18 skills to master, and there are more than 100 unique items to collect and use to upgrade soldiers.
Players practice against AI or human opponents, then challenge each other on the field for a spot on Battle Dungeon's online leaderboards.
"The recent success of XCOM on consoles illustrates that there is a demand for more hardcore strategy games in every market," said Hunted Cow co-founder and managing director Andrew Mulholland. "So we believe this is the perfect time for Battle Dungeon on iOS and hope users will embrace a more in-depth strategy experience."
Battle Dungeon is available for all iOS devices for $4.99 at the iTunes App Store.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'