Fallen Sword MMO developer Hunted Cow's turn-based multiplayer strategy title Battle Dungeon is now available on iOS, the company announced today.
Battle Dungeon has players build and train an army of 30 warriors, archers and clerics, then equip them for battle and send them into the fray. There are nine different weapon combinations and 18 skills to master, and there are more than 100 unique items to collect and use to upgrade soldiers.
Players practice against AI or human opponents, then challenge each other on the field for a spot on Battle Dungeon's online leaderboards.
"The recent success of XCOM on consoles illustrates that there is a demand for more hardcore strategy games in every market," said Hunted Cow co-founder and managing director Andrew Mulholland. "So we believe this is the perfect time for Battle Dungeon on iOS and hope users will embrace a more in-depth strategy experience."
Battle Dungeon is available for all iOS devices for $4.99 at the iTunes App Store.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Child of Light's creators discuss the birth of Aurora and her fairytale journey