Fallen Sword MMO developer Hunted Cow's turn-based multiplayer strategy title Battle Dungeon is now available on iOS, the company announced today.
Battle Dungeon has players build and train an army of 30 warriors, archers and clerics, then equip them for battle and send them into the fray. There are nine different weapon combinations and 18 skills to master, and there are more than 100 unique items to collect and use to upgrade soldiers.
Players practice against AI or human opponents, then challenge each other on the field for a spot on Battle Dungeon's online leaderboards.
"The recent success of XCOM on consoles illustrates that there is a demand for more hardcore strategy games in every market," said Hunted Cow co-founder and managing director Andrew Mulholland. "So we believe this is the perfect time for Battle Dungeon on iOS and hope users will embrace a more in-depth strategy experience."
Battle Dungeon is available for all iOS devices for $4.99 at the iTunes App Store.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks