Both Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Legend released in 2007. Anniversary is a remake of the very first Tomb Raider game, with updated graphics and gameplay. Legend follows Lara as she travels to Bolivia, Peru and more to hunt down artifacts and secrets of her past.
Tomb Raider: Underworld is the most recent of the series; the game is a direct sequel to Legend and released in 2008.
All three titles are only available on PC. The sale will run until 10 a.m. PT on Monday, Nov. 5.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements