The now-live patch for Sid Meier's Civilization 5 allows players to restart a game and also includes a huge number of general balance changes, bug fixes and more.
The "Restart Game" option is only available during Turn 0, but gives players the option to restart and generate a new map using current pregame settings. The Fall Patch also makes several balance changes to Diplomacy and Espionage, including new peace deals, reduced notification spam and overview improvements.
Turn-based strategy game Civilization 5 launched for the PC in September of 2010, followed by an OS X release in November of the same year. The current patch only applies to the PC edition of the game. For the full list of patch notes, check out the update here.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD