Environmental art in Project Zwei, the upcoming survival horror title from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, will be created by the former lead artist behind the GameCube reboot of Resident Evil, according to fansite Project Zwei.net.
The remake of Resident Evil, known in Japan as Biohazard Rebirth, was developed as part of an exclusive deal between Nintendo and Capcom in 2002.
"Rebirth is widely considered one of the most atmospheric titles of all time," reads the post. "All things considered, Project Zwei looks to be a stand out title in every regard. While no platform has been set, it is said to be arriving in the later portion of 2013."
The game, which began development in 2010, will be the last title directed by Shinji Mikami, whose most recent directorial role was on the Platinum Games-developed Vanquish.
So far few details are known about the upcoming game codenamed Project Zwei. The Tango Gameworks-developed game will be published by Bethesda Softworks. However, no platform has been announced as of yet.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic