More than 5,000 Wii U kiosks are beginning to roll out at a variety of retailers nationwide today, Nintendo announced.
The kiosks will be set up in participating Target, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart and Toys ‘R' Us stores. Among the games featured in the interactive demo stations will be Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, SiNG PARTY, ZombiU and Rayman Legends.
You can find out where the closest demo station is by heading over to Nintendo's official website.
The Wii U launches on Nov. 18 in North America for $299.99 or $349.99, depending on which package you pick up.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?