More than 5,000 Wii U kiosks are beginning to roll out at a variety of retailers nationwide today, Nintendo announced.
The kiosks will be set up in participating Target, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart and Toys ‘R' Us stores. Among the games featured in the interactive demo stations will be Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, SiNG PARTY, ZombiU and Rayman Legends.
You can find out where the closest demo station is by heading over to Nintendo's official website.
The Wii U launches on Nov. 18 in North America for $299.99 or $349.99, depending on which package you pick up.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support