More than 5,000 Wii U kiosks are beginning to roll out at a variety of retailers nationwide today, Nintendo announced.
The kiosks will be set up in participating Target, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart and Toys ‘R' Us stores. Among the games featured in the interactive demo stations will be Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, SiNG PARTY, ZombiU and Rayman Legends.
You can find out where the closest demo station is by heading over to Nintendo's official website.
The Wii U launches on Nov. 18 in North America for $299.99 or $349.99, depending on which package you pick up.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4