More than 5,000 Wii U kiosks are beginning to roll out at a variety of retailers nationwide today, Nintendo announced.
The kiosks will be set up in participating Target, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart and Toys ‘R' Us stores. Among the games featured in the interactive demo stations will be Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, SiNG PARTY, ZombiU and Rayman Legends.
You can find out where the closest demo station is by heading over to Nintendo's official website.
The Wii U launches on Nov. 18 in North America for $299.99 or $349.99, depending on which package you pick up.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)