More than 5,000 Wii U kiosks are beginning to roll out at a variety of retailers nationwide today, Nintendo announced.
The kiosks will be set up in participating Target, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart and Toys ‘R' Us stores. Among the games featured in the interactive demo stations will be Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, SiNG PARTY, ZombiU and Rayman Legends.
You can find out where the closest demo station is by heading over to Nintendo's official website.
The Wii U launches on Nov. 18 in North America for $299.99 or $349.99, depending on which package you pick up.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???