EA released a major patch for FIFA 13 on PC on Friday evening, with the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions following soon, according to a message posted on the EA Forums.
The patch addresses several issues reported by BBC investigative show Watchdog late last week. Community manager "Chuboi 7" reports that the bugs fixed include the ball becoming invisible during play, connectivity issues when loading the Online Seasons match screen and during position selection in Online Team Play and Clubs and rare cases of "physical elasticity" when players run into one another. The patch also corrects responsiveness problems for the "Skill Challenge" skill game, and resets the challenge's leaderboard due to a previous scoring glitch.
The patch also makes a few changes to Career Mode. Stability has been improved for Virtual Pro editing as well as in general gameplay, and increases in player contracts will now be always be displayed on the player's profile.
In a letter to Watchdog last week regarding the FIFA 13 glitches, the company said it would "not only address issues and necessary fixes to improve the FIFA experience as quickly and effectively as possible, but deliver new services and new content all season long."
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer