It marks the first time that the original game has been downloadable through EA. According to the company, it was made available for two milestones: the Battlefield series' 10th anniversary this fall, and a mark of 2 million subscribers to Battlefield Premium, the season pass for Battlefield 3 expansions.
The next Battlefield 3 add-on, Aftermath, launches later this year; the final expansion, End Game, is set for release in March 2013. EA has sold more than 17 million copies of Battlefield 3 since its release just over one year ago.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here