It marks the first time that the original game has been downloadable through EA. According to the company, it was made available for two milestones: the Battlefield series' 10th anniversary this fall, and a mark of 2 million subscribers to Battlefield Premium, the season pass for Battlefield 3 expansions.
The next Battlefield 3 add-on, Aftermath, launches later this year; the final expansion, End Game, is set for release in March 2013. EA has sold more than 17 million copies of Battlefield 3 since its release just over one year ago.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Flick Bird - clone of Flappy Bird
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup