Polygon editors Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick will be appearing On The Verge tomorrow night to talk all things Polygon, from our launch to Press Reset.
The show, produced and hosted by our sister site, The Verge, takes on a talk show format and each episode features guests from the tech world as well as appearances from the staff of The Verge. Tomorrow's taping of On The Verge will feature guests like Foursquare CEO Dennis Crowley, Polygon's own Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick and Verge writer Paul Miller, who quit the internet earlier this year.
The show will also be doing a food drive for the victims of Hurricane Sandy via the Red Cross, so attendees are encouraged to bring canned goods if they are able to.
The show is taping at 7:00 p.m. at the Manhattan Center TV Studio 1, located at 303 West 34th Street (across the street from Madison Square Garden and adjacent to the Hammerstein Ballroom) in New York City.
Admission is free but attendees must pick up a ticket to attend. Details on ticketing, transport and location can be found here. On The Verge will also be viewable on ... uhh... The Verge shortly after its taping.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer