A schedule detailing Guild Wars 2's much anticipated Lost Shores event was posted to the MMORPG's forums by head of global community Martin Kerstein, giving users a glimpse of what they can expect starting Nov. 16.
According to the spoiler-free schedule, the event begins at 12 p.m PST in Lion's Arch, triggering additional events throughout Tyria. On Nov. 17 at 12 p.m. PST, a new phase will begin. Each phase is triggered by a particular event; However, users can still take part in this additional content after-the-fact even if they did not participate from the start.
The finale will take place Nov. 18 at 12 p.m. PST as a one-time-only event that is said to run for "multiple hours."
"Again, this will only run once, so make sure you will be there!" reads the post. "There will be plenty of content available to enjoy that will remain permanently in the world as a result of the outcome of this event on Sunday."
Further details will be made available closer to the launch of the event.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Why Shadowgate's developers want you dead
- Strike Suit Zero, Dishonored and more available free on Xbox Live Gold in August
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death