Microsoft's Xbox SmartGlass app is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the iTunes App Store. The SmartGlass app lets iOS device owners control aspects of the Xbox 360 dashboard from a touchscreen device.
Xbox SmartGlass was first released for Windows-based devices in October alongside the release of Windows 8 and Microsoft Surface. A version of SmartGlass for Android smartphones was also released on Oct. 26.
The SmartGlass app lets users navigate the Xbox 360 dashboard with touchscreen swipes and taps, control video and music applications, edit their Xbox Live avatars, type via the iPhone and iPad on-screen keyboard and more.
The iOS version of Xbox SmartGlass requires iOS 5.0 or later. The free app replaces the previously released My Xbox Live app.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant