Microsoft's Xbox SmartGlass app is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the iTunes App Store. The SmartGlass app lets iOS device owners control aspects of the Xbox 360 dashboard from a touchscreen device.
Xbox SmartGlass was first released for Windows-based devices in October alongside the release of Windows 8 and Microsoft Surface. A version of SmartGlass for Android smartphones was also released on Oct. 26.
The SmartGlass app lets users navigate the Xbox 360 dashboard with touchscreen swipes and taps, control video and music applications, edit their Xbox Live avatars, type via the iPhone and iPad on-screen keyboard and more.
The iOS version of Xbox SmartGlass requires iOS 5.0 or later. The free app replaces the previously released My Xbox Live app.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS