North American Nintendo fans will soon be able to get their hands on the Wii U, but none of their unboxing videos will feature Nintendo of Japan president Satoru Iwata — unlike the one released by Nintendo today.
Iwata plays it straight, offering a clinical breakdown of the 32 GB Deluxe Edition box's contents. The Wii U will be available in North America on Nov. 18.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites