North American Nintendo fans will soon be able to get their hands on the Wii U, but none of their unboxing videos will feature Nintendo of Japan president Satoru Iwata — unlike the one released by Nintendo today.
Iwata plays it straight, offering a clinical breakdown of the 32 GB Deluxe Edition box's contents. The Wii U will be available in North America on Nov. 18.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds