North American Nintendo fans will soon be able to get their hands on the Wii U, but none of their unboxing videos will feature Nintendo of Japan president Satoru Iwata — unlike the one released by Nintendo today.
Iwata plays it straight, offering a clinical breakdown of the 32 GB Deluxe Edition box's contents. The Wii U will be available in North America on Nov. 18.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?