Today is N7 Day in the Mass Effect universe, marking the franchise's fifth anniversary, and BioWare is hosting a special Mass Effect 3 multiplayer challenge for the occasion, the developer posted on its blog today.
The N7 Day Multiplayer challenge will begin today and last until Friday, Nov. 9 at 11 a.m. ET.
The challenge asks players to complete three extractions — or rescue missions — while playing as a human character created from the basic human creator kits, an N7 human character or an ex-Cerberus character. The objective can be completed on any map at any difficulty level, and players will be rewarded with an N7 Day banner upon completion.
BioWare is calling today the first annual N7 Day, alluding at plans to continue the event.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- We knew Dark Souls 2 was missing something (it's Rocky)
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer